Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

05 Lamborghini Gallardo Correction

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 12:47 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Lucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished road
05 Lamborghini Gallardo Correction

I booked this car through another forum I sponsor, after talking back and forth for about three months we locked in a date! The client wanted a full paint correction before he had it clear bra'd by Premier. On my way there I found out I would be doing this car solo, and as Lamborghini's typically take me all day with two people I decided to give Tim Coats a shout from Adonis Detail. I was on the car for about three hours before Tim showed up I had a whole side paint corrected as the paint was correcting out very nicely as opposed to what I'm used to seeing. When Tim arrived he got right to the interior and gave it a full leather cleaner/conditioner treatment, as I continued to polish. Tim and I worked very efficient as a team and literally killed the car with timing as we have worked on a few cars before together. This car has been a pleasure to work on and is one of my favorites to date. Enjoy the photos!

Wash Process

Engine Before

Engine After

Interior After

After Halogen/Led Shots

Old 07-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Lucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished roadLucci Elite Detail is on a distinguished road

Reflection/ Sun Shots

Old 07-25-2011, 12:48 PM