Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Porsche 997 Turbo With AQuartz Application

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 03:34 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Porsche 997 Turbo With AQuartz Application

I have did this car since new and maintenance details periodically since 08, this time there was a little more of a time gap(Year and a half!! lol) so it needed more and since the customer washes the car himself I thought AQuartz would provide added protection and jetness of color.

Meteor with Cocoa interior it is a unique color for a Turbo, as during this time I was swamped so I brought in Tony Ito to help once again to get the car "Itosized" lol.

RIDS on the door.

Kick marks that the client was concerned with on the rocker.

Kick marks removed with chemical and polishing steps.

Engine was not too bad, but needed cleaning and dressing which finishes things off properly.

Interior pics of the this unique color.

Nav screen cleaned of greasy film.

Finish after two coats of AQuartz.

Old 09-04-2011, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
that's a classy combo, nice work

Old 10-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
How are you finding the appearance/ durability of this stuff, Bob? Little concerned about applying it to my own car as I've read about the haziness issues if not done properly.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:56 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by bonehead
How are you finding the appearance/ durability of this stuff, Bob? Little concerned about applying it to my own car as I've read about the haziness issues if not done properly.
The finish cannot have any defects and a thorough Iso wipedown is needed, but two coats of this product is unbelievable.............hit Phil up for some "With the quickness" @ Detailers Domain here.