Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Ask Moe

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura aboutchardonet has a spectacular aura about
Hi Moe:

Question regarding rocker panel, wheel wells, and undercarriage cleaning: I notice that the daily driver and GT-3 picks up a lot of muck that gets stuck on the aforemention parts. Can I use a product such as P21S Total Auto Wash to pre-soak these areas, then just hose off? What will work best? Thank you in advance!!

Old 03-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chardonet
Hi Moe:

Question regarding rocker panel, wheel wells, and undercarriage cleaning: I notice that the daily driver and GT-3 picks up a lot of muck that gets stuck on the aforemention parts. Can I use a product such as P21S Total Auto Wash to pre-soak these areas, then just hose off? What will work best? Thank you in advance!!
Yes...P21S TAW can be used for this application and it works very well.

It also works on cleaning the engine, wheels, tires, tail piples, door jams, etc.

It's an effective and safe citrus-based cleaner.

Great questions..

Old 03-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond reputeTonybommb has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Moe, I am new to the forum, and i just read the entire post and found it great, and feel you have already filled in some gaps in my detailing knowledge, I hope to see this thread continue.

Thanks, Tony

Old 03-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tonybommb
Hey Moe, I am new to the forum, and i just read the entire post and found it great, and feel you have already filled in some gaps in my detailing knowledge, I hope to see this thread continue.

Thanks, Tony
Thanks Tony fr taking the time to read through this thread. As you can tell, this is an interactive thread and it's life depends on your input. I'm happy to help any way I can

Old 03-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ivan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to allIvan Rajic is a name known to all
Hey Moe,

I need your opinion on something (I already messed around with one of the wheels but want to know what you would do).. I just bought these wheels (ASA AR1) but I bought them used and the rears have some spotting on the lip (I'll take pics later or tomorrow.. it's a white residue that's very hard and stuck to the lip) that regular metal polishing won't remove... was wondering if you would advise sanding or no?

Old 03-30-2009, 11:17 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ivan shoot a PM to Emmons , I bet Larry knows this for sure..

Old 01-08-2010, 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
jasonbond is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the proper way to use a quick detailer?

Only after a wash, or can you use it to get a small amount of surface dust off the car?

How long does a clay bar last? On average? Just one time claying, or multiple?