Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Quick Clean up for Bugatti USA

Old 06-25-2011, 11:06 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Quick Clean up for Bugatti USA

Contacted by Bugatti USA(Todd Helme passed my name to them), they needed a quick clean up with no correction for a Grand Sport Edition to be shown @ a show for the premier of "Cars 2" @ Pixar studios in Emeryville.

Mobile job under tough conditions(No shade/water) but the maintenance guys for Pixar did show me a GFI outlet on the light standard in the parking lot so I was able to give the car a nice cleaning for the show the next day.

At arrival.

There was a decent amount of marring, and the car could use a thorough correction, but not horrible for a press car with 8K on the odometer.

After the car cooled down, I moved it to a spot with some shade and room and got started.

As there was no water source I brought my "Low pressure washer" and sprayed Sonax Full effect on the wheels and let stand and cleaned the barrels as usual.

Foot scuff on the clearfilm, utilized Premier's TTR to clean it.

Removing "Bug deposits" with the TTR.

As stated "No correction", but the finish was so dry I gave it a pass with Megs D301 and a finish pad for some smoothness.

Interior clean up.

Would have loved to give the car a full correction.......but now it is presentable.

Pic of interior through glass roof.

Old 06-25-2011, 11:08 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future

There was other "Tightness" there as well........ Audi R8 GT.

Aston Martin "Virage".

Grand Sport being moved into place for the show.

Inside Pixar Studios.

Something nice was under wraps..................

Old 06-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
nice!

Old 06-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
crazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking job on the car given the situation with the lack of water.

Also, is this a full-size R/C Lightning McQueen?

Old 06-27-2011, 01:13 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Yah it is! I was at the Americana (shopping center in So-Cal) and they had it there. That Bugatti is !!!!!