Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Aston Martin Detail By Presidential Details

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to all
Holy heck that car was in rough shape. I'm always curious on these threads, what does a detail of that nature typical cost?

Old 05-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I hate the wheels.

Just kidding.

Great post!

Old 05-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
Barry, long time no see buddy. looks like you have been well and the business is really expanding. Congrats Congrats.

For those who don't know Barry, he did the first Detail on my GTR. Amazing guy, out standing work. He went out of his way to take care of my car and I.

Best of Luck buddy!

Old 05-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing work. My favorite part:
The entire car was color sanded “ for the new guys in the business that’s wet sanding” I first started with 1000 grit blocked by hand then 2000 grit, also blocked by hand.