Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2008 Porsche GT3 New-Car Detail: TS Member chardonet

Old 04-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Superfly
Beautiful. Makes me want to take delivery of my next car in California, although it'd be cheaper to fly you here
Not sure where you are, but nothing like taking delivery of a new porsche that has just been detailed and you driving down PCH seeing the crystal clear water of the pacific and the sun glistening on the water and your Porsche Have I tempted you to come here yet

Old 04-15-2008, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Not sure where you are, but nothing like taking delivery of a new porsche that has just been detailed and you driving down PCH seeing the crystal clear water of the pacific and the sun glistening on the water and your Porsche Have I tempted you to come here yet
The problem with this is that you'll make the car pretty and then in shipping on the way back across the country it will get horribly ruined. (Not that I've thought this through before or anything.)

Old 04-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond repute
Whoah what is up with the steering wheel? It appears that it has the multifunction buttons... is it a mistake?

Old 04-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nerual
The problem with this is that you'll make the car pretty and then in shipping on the way back across the country it will get horribly ruined. (Not that I've thought this through before or anything.)
You crack me up I take it you have given this some thought. Well...I can assure you, my details are meant to look great after many many washes. So she'll get the royal treatment on my turf, then you'll have the right products shipped by yours truly, you will give the first bath...and voila...she's ready for her closeup

Old 04-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MarkM
Whoah what is up with the steering wheel? It appears that it has the multifunction buttons... is it a mistake?
AHHHHH VERY VERY good. You caught that. It seems someone at Porsche had a few too many beers and installed the wrong steering wheel. I noticed it when I first opened the car. I think it has since been corrected.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
The more I see GT3's... the more I wanna trade in my M5, and pick one up.

This thread isn't helping

The car looks incredible buddy. You do an impressive job

Old 04-15-2008, 08:01 PM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
Moe - just epic, love your work!

And that GT3 is smokin' hot... love the yellow stitching w/ alcantara, along w/ the ceramics against black.

Old 04-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
wow, stunning once again.

- chuck

Old 04-15-2008, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by thedude
The more I see GT3's... the more I wanna trade in my M5, and pick one up.

This thread isn't helping

The car looks incredible buddy. You do an impressive job
Thank you dude. From what I hear, everyone that has the GT3 loves it. Tough to beat your M5 as well...choices choices.....nice problem to have.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by BSM
Moe - just epic, love your work!

And that GT3 is smokin' hot... love the yellow stitching w/ alcantara, along w/ the ceramics against black.
chardonet did a very good job optioning out this GT3...love the yellow accents everywhere.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2008 Porsche GT3 New-Car Detail: TS Member chardonet