Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Blue Painter's Tape?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Go for the Gulf theme - it will be a good amount of work, but I will laugh at the pictures!!

Old 07-22-2010, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
Gulf theme all the way.

Old 07-22-2010, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
I love your idea Alex, since you've always wanted to do it, but I have to say, trying to take tape off of a car that's been on for a while in baking heat, will be an all day project with some solvent; to say the least.

Old 07-22-2010, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Gulf theme. Let me know when you get it would be cool to try and meet some TS'ers. Im only an hr south of Seattle

Old 07-22-2010, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond repute
just dont go over kill lol

Old 07-22-2010, 04:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
How does the law look at this?
Because according to your registration your car is white, black or whatever but you wrap’d it in blue, yellow, etc

Old 07-22-2010, 06:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GrayTT
How does the law look at this?
Because according to your registration your car is white, black or whatever but you wrap’d it in blue, yellow, etc
My car is wrapped in matte black and carbon, but technically it's still white so the police can't penalize me for it... yet. I'm sure they'll make a law soon though .

Old 07-22-2010, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Alright. Gulf theme it is. I'm going to debut it at Cars & Cafe the day before I leave!

Old 08-04-2010, 04:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, I cannot believe you would want to cover up your car in painters tape! And any bets as soon as you park it somewhere, some gay-arse will draw a huge penis on it. Not want you want to be seen in. Well at least I wouldn't want to be seen in.

Old 08-04-2010, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B4rad
Lol, I cannot believe you would want to cover up your car in painters tape! And any bets as soon as you park it somewhere, some gay-arse will draw a huge penis on it. Not want you want to be seen in. Well at least I wouldn't want to be seen in.
You bring up a good point. I decided last week that I'm going to clear-bra the front of the car instead. Although it'd be fun to tape up the car, I don't want to draw any extra attention from the state patrol cars.