Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2007 Rolls Royce Phantom Paint Correction and Detail

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Cool, no rush, but once I get Im gonna read it like the bible so that I can be like you
I just sent it over; let me know if you don't receive it. You're too kind; what I do isn't rocket science buddy; just TLC, patience, and passion.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:44 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
Awesome work, Moe! Love seeing the play-by-play... the paint correction reflection before and after is a really impressive improvment.

Also, reminds me that I am not crazy when I spend 2 hrs washing my own car (despite the rolled eyes of passers-by).

Old 04-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Moe, you are the first detailer I've seen who I'd trust to actually do a more loving detail of my car than I would. (Not that other detailers here wouldn't, but I didn't see them do a writeup like this!) Normally when I drop my car off for a detail I watch for 5 minutes and see them do stupid things that annoy me, so I'm stuck doing it myself. I would happily leave my car in your care because this writeup shows me you do things the way I do (or would, if I wasn't so lazy.) It's too bad you're on the wrong side of the country.

Old 04-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nerual
Moe, you are the first detailer I've seen who I'd trust to actually do a more loving detail of my car than I would. (Not that other detailers here wouldn't, but I didn't see them do a writeup like this!) Normally when I drop my car off for a detail I watch for 5 minutes and see them do stupid things that annoy me, so I'm stuck doing it myself. I would happily leave my car in your care because this writeup shows me you do things the way I do (or would, if I wasn't so lazy.) It's too bad you're on the wrong side of the country.
Thanks nerual; that really means a lot

Old 04-03-2008, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see a difference....

all kidding aside, looks astounding and can't fathom the dedication you have towards your clients.

Personally after 3 hours of buffing I want to shoot myself and anyone near me.

Kudos.

Old 04-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Craigger
I don't see a difference....

all kidding aside, looks astounding and can't fathom the dedication you have towards your clients.

Personally after 3 hours of buffing I want to shoot myself and anyone near me.

Kudos.
Oh I've had those days too. There are times when nothing is going right and all you want to do is get in the client's car and do 150 on the freeway Then reality sinks in and you get back to work. Thank goodness for the iPod.

Old 04-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Thanks nerual; that really means a lot
If you're ever on my coast you're more than welcome to come detail my car!

Then you can tell me how all the products I use are all wrong and sell me the correct ones, instead.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
miboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful Moe...If you are ever near MI, shoot me a PM, and bring your supplies...

Old 04-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn Moe, I was getting itred reading the minutes spent on it. Your results show your impeccable work and fine attention to detail.
I love that, the paper company, is balln yo

Old 04-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Brian_Brice is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice work Moe, that is why you detail light colored vehicles!

I commend you on a fine tape job as well, a true sight to see.

Quick Reply: 2007 Rolls Royce Phantom Paint Correction and Detail