Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Pro Mobile: Detailed the Exclusive Vorsteiner GTRS3!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sal
I am also really interested to know about the matte paint. Can you clay it? Does it have a soft and silky feel to it when it's clean, or does it feel kind of rough?

Car looks great!
+1 with same questions.

please do pictorial writeup with the detail

Old 04-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Sully
You cant buff a Matt car so prob just washed and engine and interior... right?

More pictures of the girl
Yes you cant buff a Matt color but there is More you can do than just wash and keep the Matt not to shine unfortunately I can't go to specifications on what or how to maintain the Matt color

Old 04-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DJ
Mike please do a full pictorial and write up on this mate!
when I detailed the car they told me not to take pictures only at the show or after

Old 04-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by sal
I am also really interested to know about the matte paint. Can you clay it? Does it have a soft and silky feel to it when it's clean, or does it feel kind of rough?

Car looks great!
yes you can clay a Matt color car, yes you well have soft and silky feel if the painter paint the car the wright way

Old 05-13-2010, 10:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Mike, how do you remove scratches from a Matte finish?

Old 05-14-2010, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by DJ
Mike, how do you remove scratches from a Matte finish?
Scratches is hard to come off from Matte finish but it's not impossible depends on the scratch how deep it is

I'm having a meeting soon with Chief Chemist to come up with a chemical that can remove scratches without putting shine in to the Matte paint

Old 05-14-2010, 02:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sorry Guys I'm not posting, work more than I can handle don't have the time to post for over 3 Weeks getting home at 1AM and getting up the next day at 6AM