Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

World Premiere of the Vorsteiner GTRS3

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 10:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post World Premiere of the Vorsteiner GTRS3

Official Press Release:
Vorsteiner announces the world debut of the GTRS3 M3 Widebody Aero Package

Vorsteiner is proud to announce the world debut of the GTRS3 M3 Widebody Coupe. The GTRS3 represents a breathtaking leap into the more intrepid side of our GTS model, pronounced by the GTRS3's exaggerated wide body stance.

The GTRS3's all-new aerodynamic package is summed up by the GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Front Bumper, GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Front Fenders, GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Side Skirts, GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Extended Rear Quarter Panels, and the GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper.

The GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Front Bumper features a wider, race car-like stance with our trademark GTS Carbon Fiber Front Spoiler. The GTS Carbon Fiber Spoiler may be replaced as a separate unit in the event that it is ever damaged without disrupting the front bumper. Its aggressive lines flow smoothly into the GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Front Fenders, which are accented by the vertical vents allowing for greater air flow to cool down the front large disc monobloc brakes from Brembo.

From the front fenders, the aggressive lines are maintained by the GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Side Skirts. The GTRS3 Side Skirts keep the new addedwidth, enhancing the air flow and reducing drag. The GTRS3 Side Skirts are followed fluidly by the GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Extended Rear Quarter Panels that house the V-308 20 inchforged 3-piece wheels with its 12.5J width and massive Michelin PS2 Tires in 325/25ZR20. The GTRS3 Extended Rear Quarter Panels present an imposing race car like stance, complemented by the GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSzSWfjIObk

The GTRS3 Rear Bumper features dual side vents at the rear wheel well as well as a large integrated optical carbon fiber rear diffuser with dual aero fins.

The GTRS3 M3 Widebody Aero Package comes standard with a choice of1-piece or 3-Piece Vorsteinerwheels as well as Michelin PS2 Sport tires as part of the overall package.

The demonstration vehicle also features a forced induction power kit from VF Engineering that takes the stock E92 M3 coupe from 414bhp to 600bhp on 91 octane gasoline that has beencustom software tuned by GIAC.

The custom matte green paint work and installation has been exclusively performed by C&C Collision based out of Pasadena, California. C&C Collision Inc. has also been selected as the exclusive installer for the GTRS3 kit within North America.

The GTRS3 Coupe package is our flagship product within the BMW product lineup with only 100 examples being produced worldwide with individual serial identification plates & badges which will be included with thecar.

Our valued technology partners in creating the GTRS3 Coupe includes:
  • VF Engineering
  • C&C Collision
  • Brembo
  • GIAC
  • Michelin Tires
  • KW Suspension

The GTRS3 is now available for customer orders through our qualified Premier authorized Vorsteiner dealers worldwide. For more information please visit our website at: www.vorsteiner.com/gtrs3

Old 04-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Wow DJ. That looks slick!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Vorstiner is a great company here in OC.

One of my great friends - Andreas Hartman - works there. He is the best in the industry.

I would trust him with any car I own.

I put my money where my mouth is while he was with Brabus/CEC!

Last edited by Barrister; 04-18-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
That is one stunning car!

Old 04-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome. Love the aggressive over-the-top boy racer styling. And there are some great power kits out there for these cars. Could be incredible.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Calling on MikeS, calling on MikeS, come in please.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:17 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
V/max has a spectacular aura aboutV/max has a spectacular aura aboutV/max has a spectacular aura aboutV/max has a spectacular aura aboutV/max has a spectacular aura aboutV/max has a spectacular aura aboutV/max has a spectacular aura aboutV/max has a spectacular aura aboutV/max has a spectacular aura aboutV/max has a spectacular aura aboutV/max has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Dana.

The GTRS3 is pure bliss. The aero looks fully integrated, best wide body I have ever seen.

Lewis was in town 2 weeks ago but I found out too late about it though. Good race last night.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by V/max
Thanks Dana.

The GTRS3 is pure bliss. The aero looks fully integrated, best wide body I have ever seen.

Lewis was in town 2 weeks ago but I found out too late about it though. Good race last night.
I still owe you for that first meeting with Lewis Hamilton!

Yesterday was the best race of the year. Join us in the Pit-Stop for F1 discussions. And let me know if you want to join the Fantasy League.

Great to have you here brother!

Old 04-19-2010, 01:26 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks slightly pissed off... I like.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kiemdochoi is an unknown quantity at this point
so gorgeous i have an eye stroke hahaha

Quick Reply: World Premiere of the Vorsteiner GTRS3