Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Nart Blue Ferrari F360 and a few shots of a rare Ducati

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura about
Great work Bryan! ....as always...

Old 03-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work, and I love that Duc. "RR" stands for Race Replica.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gmblack3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks everyone for your kind words!

Originally Posted by big_slacker
I don't even think I'd want to ride the desmo. It'd probably ruin my taste for all other sportbikes. Is it mostly a showpiece or does that bad boy see track time?
The shops mechanic who is a semi-pro rider took it out for a "spin."

He said 160 at the top of third gear and its a bit unsettled in the turns till you start to get on it a bit. I think I have a pic of the rear tire which shows wear down to the edges....

Old 03-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome work. I need that bike in my life.

FWIW, the 360 doesn't have an "F" designation. F355 -> 360 -> F430.

Old 03-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura aboutJean-Claude has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gmblack3
Thanks everyone for your kind words!

The shops mechanic who is a semi-pro rider took it out for a "spin."

He said 160 at the top of third gear and its a bit unsettled in the turns till you start to get on it a bit. I think I have a pic of the rear tire which shows wear down to the edges....
Not really sure if I were their mechanic that I would take that bike out, permission or not. Can you imagine how sick you would be if you dropped it...

Old 03-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jean-Claude
Not really sure if I were their mechanic that I would take that bike out, permission or not. Can you imagine how sick you would be if you dropped it...
Yeah, but bikes are meant to be ridden and I'm sure as a very experienced rider he took it easy till he got the feel. 160 in 3rd.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gmblack3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Jean-Claude
You are not really sure if he has the full blessing of the owner either. Which he does. This shop has family written all over it, I'm just happy to be a small part of it when they want the paint to look stunning.

Originally Posted by big_slacker
Yeah, but bikes are meant to be ridden and I'm sure as a very experienced rider he took it easy till he got the feel. 160 in 3rd.
The high speed is nice....

When the rear tire looks like this, you know the bike is being driven in the way it was designed:

Old 03-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
As it should be!

Originally Posted by gmblack3
You are not really sure if he has the full blessing of the owner either. Which he does. This shop has family written all over it, I'm just happy to be a small part of it when they want the paint to look stunning.

The high speed is nice....

When the rear tire looks like this, you know the bike is being driven in the way it was designed:

Old 03-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura about
Outstanding work once more. Refreshed car and a helluva beauty in that Desmo. Ive also had the chance to see one in person and it is truly amazing. Thanks for sharing