Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Our 99 BMW 740il 125k miles clean up and summer prep

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gmblack3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Our 99 BMW 740il 125k miles clean up and summer prep

It has now been 20 months since she has had a full correction. After a wash 4 weeks ago, I could see some light swirls in the brightest sun.

She was looking kind of nasty since I drove her home from work last w/e in the 5" of snow and ice. Sorry no before pics.

She shows just about 125k on the odo now, Chris and I replaced the front suspension a few months ago.

Even though I work my FT job on Fri-Sun nights, I made some time to give her some great protection over the last 2 days. The weather was mid 60s yesterday and today.

Lance foamed with Z7.
Rinse
Lance foam with Z7 again.
Washed via 2MB and sheepskin mitt.
Wheels cleaned with MWB.
Tires and wells got ARO.
ZAIO via white CCS pad G110 v2 speed 4.5.

Protection:
3x of ZFX'd Zaino Z5pro with a shot of Z8 in mix bottle yesterday.
Tires got Z-16.
Interior Vac.

Today:
Z6 wipedown
Zaino Clearseal
Finished w/ Z8.

I'm looking fwd to a solid 6 months of protection, maybe longer....

Old 02-23-2010, 01:26 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Car looks great Brian, proper maintenance from someone who knows WTF about all things detailing.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Bryan, that thing looks awesome!

Old 02-23-2010, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gmblack3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys!