Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2007 E60 BMW M5, Unique Color, No Accidents, Clean, 20s, KWv3s, SMG, 60k Miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
turbomaxima is an unknown quantity at this point
FS: 2007 E60 BMW M5, Unique Color, No Accidents, Clean, 20s, KWv3s, SMG, 60k Miles

Name:  2Wk90l.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  56.9 KB

FS: 2007 E60 BMW M5
Unique Color, No Accidents, Clean, 20s, KWv3s, SMG, 60k Miles

Up for sale is my 2007 SMG E60 M5. I am the second owner of this car, it has a completely clean CarFax, been garage kept its entire life, non-smoker, and is in great condition. Service was recently done and doesn't need anything for another 11,000 miles. All previous service has been done by Tom Bush BMW and a good friend is a mechanic there and takes great care of this car.

This M5 has nearly every option: Comfort access, power rear sunshade and manual side rear shades, merino leather package with alcantara headliner, premium sound, heads up display, adaptive xenon headlights, satellite radio, navigation, parking sensors, moonroof, heated and cooled seats, matte kidney grills and side grills, and probably a bunch of other stuff I don't use.

As mentioned in the title, the car is a unique color. This is a factory black car, but has been wrapped Hexus Gloss Gray. If you've followed my threads about this car, I've had it wrapped Matte White (twice) and now Gray. The paint underneath the wrap is in perfect condition, I just happen to have a good friend who owns a vehicle wrap company and I like having a unique color. For an additional $2,500, you can have the car wrapped almost any color your heart desires if you buy this car. The current gray wrap has been on the car for six months and there are no chips, tears, or issues. I'm very meticulous about my cars.

The M5 has 20" 8.5 and 9.5 Matte Black Miro Wheels Type 111 from ModBargains, 255/35/20 and 285/30/20 Nitto Invo tires, as well as a set of KWv3 Coilovers. The tires probably have 2/32" tread left on them and have only been driven on smooth Florida roads (no potholes here)! I'll include the factory suspension and factory 19" M5 wheels with tires (over 50% tread left) with the sale of this car. If you DO NOT want the wheels and tires, I'll take $2,000 off the price and put the factory items back on.

A more fun modification to this car is a set of exhaust cutouts. People argue back and forth about the performance gains of these, I just love opening them up and hearing the M5's V10 scream on the highway. These were professionally installed by a speed shop, have no leaks, and when closed the car sounds completely factory. They are pre-muffler, and don't ever have to be opened again if you don't want to use them. The switch is cleanly installed under the dash and easy to reach while driving. I'll include a video clip of the sound difference of the cutouts shortly.

Asking price of $39,500 as is. As mentioned, if you don't want the 20" wheels/coilovers, I'll take $2,000 off the price. If you want the vehicle wrapped another color, you'll need to put a non-refundable deposit down for the car, pay the $2,500 for the wrap and I'll handle the process (usually takes 3-5 days). There is currently no extended warranty on the car.

No trades and serious offers only. Feel free to email me thejasonsadler@gmail.com.

Name:  0pubql.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  78.9 KB

Name:  qqvYLl.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  60.9 KB

Name:  2Wk90l.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  56.9 KB

Name:  uy5xZl.jpg
Size:  59.7 KB

Name:  B2AhAl.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  64.1 KB

Name:  TDCTgl.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  61.8 KB

Name:  uICEIl.jpg
Size:  25.9 KB

Name:  8qZZLl.jpg
Size:  33.7 KB

Name:  g0VTnl.jpg
Size:  22.8 KB

Name:  6Ru70l.jpg
Size:  45.6 KB

Name:  7sLJbl.jpg
Size:  30.6 KB

Name:  wlMpdl.jpg
Size:  32.8 KB

Name:  nHXyhl.jpg
Size:  43.2 KB

Name:  nsIJKl.jpg
Size:  31.4 KB

Name:  Sq2Wil.jpg
Size:  37.4 KB

Attached Images  
Old 01-03-2013, 07:46 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome looking ///M Jason! GLWS!

Old 01-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm whats next Jason? car that runs on cotton?

Old 01-04-2013, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking car. GLWS

Old 01-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks for the compliments guys! Here's a video of the exhaust cutouts in action:

Old 01-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant future
Looks like a great car!

One clarification question, though: the tires mounted on the Miro's are essentially bald (2/32)?

Old 01-21-2013, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by cotmfk
Looks like a great car!

One clarification question, though: the tires mounted on the Miro's are essentially bald (2/32)?
They're not bald, but they don't have a ton of tread left. Fine to drive on and plenty of grip. Check the video I posted a couple posts above this one, you can clearly see the tread left.

Last edited by turbomaxima; 01-21-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
PRICE DROP: $38,000 and accepting offers.

Old 01-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by turbomaxima
PRICE DROP: $38,000 and accepting offers.
Good price! Friend of mine bought a bone stock, well-maintained 2006 with ~56k miles for probably mid-30s a few weeks ago. I went for my first ride yesterday - very quick.

Old 01-29-2013, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Guest
Good price! Friend of mine bought a bone stock, well-maintained 2006 with ~56k miles for probably mid-30s a few weeks ago. I went for my first ride yesterday - very quick.
It's a super fun car for sure! I just like to change up my cars

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 E60 BMW M5, Unique Color, No Accidents, Clean, 20s, KWv3s, SMG, 60k Miles