Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

50 hour. Range Rover paint correction and detail

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 09:06 PM
Banned
Honda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these partsHonda_civic is infamous around these parts
great work

Old 02-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my, that's one heck of a detail. I can't imagine how much work that was. My back hurts just thinking about it.

Old 02-18-2010, 12:39 AM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Clicking on the thread, I was wondering how it was possible to have a 50 hour detail.

Seeing those before pictures was just devastating, but the work you put in is absolutely incredible. This is one of the biggest changes before/after that I've seen written up and you definitely earned your rep (and paycheck).

Amazing work Smoke, and thanks for the detailed writeup!

Old 02-18-2010, 01:38 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing! Did the previous owner ever wash it with anything other than steel wool?

Old 02-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by sal
Clicking on the thread, I was wondering how it was possible to have a 50 hour detail.

Seeing those before pictures was just devastating, but the work you put in is absolutely incredible. This is one of the biggest changes before/after that I've seen written up and you definitely earned your rep (and paycheck).

Amazing work Smoke, and thanks for the detailed writeup!
Much appreciated Sal!

Old 02-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
that is an amazing job! I hope the pay was worth all that effort!

Old 02-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
that is an amazing job! I hope the pay was worth all that effort!
Thanks

Old 02-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
hey great job i recognized you from your website, you are street dreams detailing right? either way awesome job!!!!

Old 02-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura about
Great job with the exterior [really compromised, pity!]...but, WOW, u made miracle with the interiors, seats seem to be brand new!!!

Old 02-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by GregV
hey great job i recognized you from your website, you are street dreams detailing right? either way awesome job!!!!
One in the same, yup, thanks Greg!

Originally Posted by Vittorio
Great job with the exterior [really compromised, pity!]...but, WOW, u made miracle with the interiors, seats seem to be brand new!!!
Thanks!