Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Carn vs the 993 Turbo S

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, nice of you to make your way over here Carn

No problem, post away. I'm not nearly as defensive here as I am when it comes to local forums. Feel free to post up shots from the frontal details of the Superleggera and V12 Vantage when you get round to it!

Old 11-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
Haha, nice of you to make your way over here Carn

No problem, post away. I'm not nearly as defensive here as I am when it comes to local forums. Feel free to post up shots from the frontal details of the Superleggera and V12 Vantage when you get round to it!
Yes please.