Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

1971 Dino... dignity restored

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
1971 Dino... dignity restored

Removed sorry!

Last edited by Clever Nickname; 09-13-2010 at 06:09 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
great job on a beautiful work of art

Old 10-27-2009, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Clever Nickname
All covered up at the end of day 2. I wanted to keep it as dust-free as possible and also wanted to keep the polish oils on the paint as long as I could.

Wipers repainted

The latch that holds the small window shut had to be reglued.

All finished! I only vacuumed and dressed the interior with Insta Finish Leather Conditioner. The total time on this was 20+ hours, but believe me I could have spent another 20+ on it... I had to finish it in time for a show that it's going to (the took it to the show by trailer on Thursday). The owner was very happy to see this old-timer sparkling again . Wax for today was Migliore Primo. Enjoy the afters!

Chipped paint before >>

Now filled in. The color was slightly off, but not really noticeable.

Refinished and new badges all back in place.

Thanks for reading and to all the Playboy subscribers, thanks for "reading"!

- Jesse
Nicely done Jesse

Old 10-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura about
Can't wait to see what comes next bro - keep these epic details coming

Old 11-04-2009, 09:43 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
any new projects to share Jesse?

Old 11-04-2009, 12:14 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Jesse this is not correction but RESTORATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Lets open a resto shop to fix the "mario bros" issues........... ooopps your in Budapest, just a slight logistics problem

Old 11-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Pro Detail, Marc, DJ thanks for the comments guys! Bob, imagine that the owner of the car has just bumped up the price several thousand Euros (I won't say exactly how much)... I could have worked for at least a couple more weeks on this one... DJ, got some more coming (Ferraris, Maseratis, Porsches, etc.) as soon as I find a little more extra time to do a proper post!