Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2010 Aston Martin DBS Volante New Car Prep.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
2010 Aston Martin DBS Volante New Car Prep.

I was contacted by my local Aston Dealer to prep their first 2010 DBS Volante for delivery.

The color is Lightning Silver with Blood Red Interior/Silver Stitch.

The paint was in good condition with light marring and holograms.

The defects were hard to capture with the silver metallic paint, but I was able to catch one of the holgrams with the LED light.

Well on with the show........

Before:

Slight holograms:

Gone:

Working hard.

Tires.

Covered in release agent.

Clean.

Dressed.

Afters:

Interior:

Note the B&O system.

Outside:

Back inside awaiting delivery.

Thanks for looking.

Old 10-21-2009, 01:01 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
This car has to be the first Volante(convertible in the US)if not the first one one of the first....... THAT CAR IS THE POO

Old 10-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to beholdPro Detail is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
This car has to be the first Volante(convertible in the US)if not the first one one of the first....... THAT CAR IS THE POO
Nice work

Old 10-21-2009, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
Sully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to all
Nice work. Sexy car

Old 10-21-2009, 08:18 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Now these are the cars we want to see being worked on!

Old 10-24-2009, 10:54 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
man, I can't stop looking at this car, must have

Old 10-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
That is the ultimate right there. If one was looking for a drop top this has to be the best choice out there...

Old 10-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Bada Bing... Daddy like!

Old 10-28-2009, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nice
Richie, DJ has mentioned this car and thread to me 5 times now, I think you are going to get him to crack and buy one

Old 11-01-2009, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Auto Concierge

Originally Posted by Pro Detail
Nice work
Thanks.

Originally Posted by sully
Nice work. Sexy car
Thanks

Originally Posted by DJ
man, I can't stop looking at this car, must have
Do it!

Originally Posted by TTM0TION
That is the ultimate right there. If one was looking for a drop top this has to be the best choice out there...
I concur.

Originally Posted by sharky
Bada Bing... Daddy like!
Thank you Sir!

Originally Posted by mkline74
Richie, DJ has mentioned this car and thread to me 5 times now, I think you are going to get him to crack and buy one
I think DJ really likes the DBS Volante.

Quick Reply: 2010 Aston Martin DBS Volante New Car Prep.