Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

CLK 320 Before/After

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to allSully is a name known to all
CLK 320 Before/After

This is a customer that I detail cars for often. His wife drive an F350 that I detail every two week and its in great shape. The last time this car was worked on was about 4 months ago. I removed swirls form the hood and truck along with some scratch that was cause my his son messing around the car. Always this car was pretty dirty on the outside. The inside was not to bad. The wheels have alot of pitting in them because of the brake dust sitting on the wheels so long.

Exterior Process
Wheel -P21S Wheel Gel (let the wheels soak for like 20 minutes)
Wash - Megs Gold
Clay - Pinnacle (Green)
Windows - Stoners Invisible Glass
I desided to just use Megs Cleaner Wax and a CCS white pad and my Porter Cable set to level 5 1/2.

Interior Process:
Vaccum - 6 HP shop vac wet/dry
Windows - Stoners Invisible Glass
Interior doors/dash/center - Griot Garage interior cleaner
Door Jams - APC 10:1 and WGPS

The reason for using the cleaner wax is that car is driven about 70 mile each day. Most of the time when i am there detailing the F350 he is at work. So there was no reason to give the car a flawless finish when the car isnt washed weekly. The cleaner wax with the white pads took alot fo the swirls out and hid alot of them, it also gave the car an amazing shine.

Before:

After: It was getting late so not that much sun out.