Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

BMW 5 series hacked!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Envious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enough
BMW 5 series hacked!!!

Story behind this one is that someone obviously learned how to use a rotary on the car! it was repainted in the rear due to accident/body shop fixing! Needless to say, while the painting and body work was done quite well, the detailing was NOT! I guess that is why there are body shops and detail shops!

It was a long process that took some time, but it was time well spent on this car to keep the owner pleased! at first he thought it was a little rough, but when I showed him the damage under the lights, he knew it was heavily damaged! He knows about detailing and all, even has his own set of supplies, but this was not something he was ready to tackle! I got the call for his other bmw (silver) and made that one pop. 4 weeks later and 5 washes later it still looked good, so he gave me the go-ahead on this car - I guess I was being tested without knowing it!

Here are the befores...holograms, pigtails, hazy paint, swirl marks galore!!!

Old 10-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
Envious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enough
And here are the afters...14 hours or so later! (exterior work alone, interior was a clean up in 30 min)

Old 10-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
The owner said it still looks good as he is about to do a routine waxing on it himself! I have him on a wax every 3, polish every 6, and two step every 12 routine!

Old 10-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful work Eric! Those full sun afters are killer shots