Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

6 months later follow up

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 03:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
godoman is an unknown quantity at this point
6 months later follow up

I detailed a car recently and after polishing it I sealed it twice with FMJ then I waxed it with Swissvax Concorso. was wondering....after six months go by and the customer returns to me for a follow up, can I simply go straight into using Menzerna AIO to remove the sealant and wax that was applied months earlier and then go ahead and throw another coat of Concorso on it?

thanks

Old 06-15-2009, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
odgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to all
depends on how they have treated the vehicle...only way u will know if when they bring it to u. if its bad when u get it, u need to teach them the proper way to take care of their car....maybe set up a biweekly program with them

Old 06-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Envious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enough
at 6 months, I would AT LEAST one step it, then wax it...this will remove any oxidation build up, restore gloss and clarity, and remove the finer swirl marks/light scratches.

my 2cents...