Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

2006 Ferrari F430 Spider Paint Correction and Detail

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
2006 Ferrari F430 Spider Paint Correction and Detail

I promised you guys I'd try and make this board more interesting. Here's a little somethig I hope you all enjoy: A TeamSpeed Exclusive. A lot of work went into the detail and a few hours into editing what you're about to see. My first; hope you like it and please give me your feedback.

Thanks,
Moe

Get QuickTime

Normal Version 230MB (Give it a few minutes to download in QuickTime)

HD Version 390MB Best viewed half size (Give it about 5 Minutes to download in QuickTime)

Last edited by MoeMistry; 04-17-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a smaller file version..40MB The HD Version is really cool if you have the patience

Normal Video

Old 02-20-2008, 12:05 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
saw the video yesterday, very interesting THANKS!

Old 02-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Jim Thomas is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Moe, First post ever! I enjoyed your video and am looking forward to seeing more of your creative side, here on Team Speed..

Old 02-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Jim Thomas
Hey Moe, First post ever! I enjoyed your video and am looking forward to seeing more of your creative side, here on Team Speed..
Jim....glad to see you're one of us now Welcome and hope you enjoy the site.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Nickshades is an unknown quantity at this point
Moe,

As a detailer myself on the east coast, I must say your work looks really nice! It can get very tiresome after 19hrs of labor though...WOW! Do you ever use any other wax products aside from the Zymol. I haven't used the product, but I can see it produces the results the enthusiasts look for. Again, nice job!

Old 02-22-2008, 03:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Nickshades
Moe,

As a detailer myself on the east coast, I must say your work looks really nice! It can get very tiresome after 19hrs of labor though...WOW! Do you ever use any other wax products aside from the Zymol. I haven't used the product, but I can see it produces the results the enthusiasts look for. Again, nice job!
Thanks Nick for the compliment. I sometimes will use einszett Glanz as a wax. But for mosy my details, zymol is the product of choice for the "look" I'm after.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
JayMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Moe, my first post on the new board. Just wanted to say what an awesome video of my 430 spider. As good as the video is, it doesn't do justice to how great the paint and interior look after Moe's work. If I hadn't kicked him out of the garage, I think he would have worked all nite. Thanks for all your great work! Can't wait until you finish the rest of the stable.

Old 02-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks JayMan. I appreciate your, and your family's, patience. I'll be putting up the photos over the weekend...stay tuned. I had a lot of fun working on your Ferrari. Thanks for the opportunity.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Moe, do you do roadtrips ?

I'd have a bit of work for you.....may need a couple of days !

Quick Reply: 2006 Ferrari F430 Spider Paint Correction and Detail