Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

What is your "Dream Classic Muscle Car"?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GrayTT
I thought this was a thread about dream car not which car would you dream of but is impossible to get or cost an arm and a leg
On a car like that, you can get a good starter project for less than $8000 and finished car for around $30,000. That is not arm and leg territory, just a couple of fingers and toes.

Old 08-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jireh Customs
There are a hand full on the market, but not many. They can be restored fairly easily because it shares the F body platform.
Umm... What??

The GNX used the same G-Body platform as the other Grand Nationals, warmed over significantly by ASC.

Old 08-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Also a 1967 GT500 vote. A 1967 fastback is one of the best body styles cars ever.

Attached Images  
Old 08-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
Jireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by mattjs33
Umm... What??

The GNX used the same G-Body platform as the other Grand Nationals, warmed over significantly by ASC.
Sorry, brain fart. Not sure where I pulled the F from. Yes the GNX was the G-body and shares the platform with the Grand National, Regal, Monte Carlo, ElCamino, and Grand Prix.

Old 08-29-2013, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
Personally, I would do just about anything to get my hands on a 1968 GT390 Fastback in Dark Highland Green.

Old 09-03-2013, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
moe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enough
three are on my list for sure! a 69 charger, a 68 Cuda and a 63/64 continental convertible in black with red interior!!

Old 09-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by moe b
three are on my list for sure! a 69 charger, a 68 Cuda and a 63/64 continental convertible in black with red interior!!
I have a customer that we will be restoring his 69 Charger as soon as we finish his 69 Roadrunner.

Old 01-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Revved is an unknown quantity at this point
My personal favorites would be hard to qualify. I've dealt mostly with Fords for the last 20 years so they are comfortable to go to. I almost picked up a complete 64 Fairlane from a buddy last year....My First personal project I had out of tech school that got sold was a 64 Fairlane so I've got a soft spot for them. I have a 65 and 67 Mustang Fastback basket cases that I will get to someday. I love GTX's, Road Runners, and Cudas for their lines. If I built a Chevy it would be a 64-66 NovaII. All of the above would be built Pro-touring so the hardware they come with doesn't really matter.

Originally Posted by Jireh Customs

GM I am a fan of the 1970 Chevelle, but I am a little bias. That was my first car.

Ford, I have a 1966 Mustang that I am customizing right now. My Mom bought it when I was 6 years old.
Awesome that you are rebuilding a car that has been in the family that long. To me this business is less about the cars and more about the people and stories behind them.

Here you go Jireh! A 70 Chevelle for you we just finished this year. Came to us as a "$200k custom build" bought by a client in south Florida. The car was so mechanically hacked we essentially stripped it down to a shell (paint was flawless) and re-built it into a legit Pro-Touring custom. Now has a 463ci BBC with a custom built pulley system, air to water intercooler for the V7 head unit and a FAST XFI fuel injection system. It puts down an easily repeatable 820rwhp. Wiring was so bad we had to cut the dash out with wire cutters so the entire car was rewired with an ISIS Power system with InMax touchscreen. No switches or keys to the vehicle. Then it got a full custom interior. When it was done the client flew out and we road tripped it 2200 miles back home.

Name:  IMG_0815_zps53abf7d1.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  43.5 KB
Name:  IMG_0610_zpsd177dc4b.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  106.5 KB
Name:  IMG_1172_zpse4c6cf37.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  68.4 KB
Name:  IMG_1164_zps7f9baf0d.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  66.5 KB

Last edited by Revved; 01-03-2014 at 12:23 PM.