Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

Cuda Rendering

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura about
Cuda Rendering

So some of you might remember this thread from a while back...

https://teamspeed.com/forums/classic...da-inside.html

I was using my friends account to post, and now i finally made my own account a while back. When i posted that i got a few people asking me if i was selling it or was planning on selling it. The time has come for me to part with it so ya its for sale now, if anyone is still interested in it please PM me!

Also if you guys want i can take a closer detailed pic of it!

Old 06-13-2011, 10:43 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
whatever happened to that guy that was building a cuda in new zealand?

Old 06-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
The actual car belonged to my client. I posted the detail write up on it way back.

If you could email the price that would be great as my client might be interested in this.

Thank you.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura aboutMC357 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
The actual car belonged to my client. I posted the detail write up on it way back.

If you could email the price that would be great as my client might be interested in this.

Thank you.
Sure, what email should i send it too?

Old 06-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MC357
Sure, what email should i send it too?
richiecarbone@cfl.rr.com

Thank you.