Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

69 SS Camaro Full Correction

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 07:41 PM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
I can tell you with absolute certainty that NO gloss it products were used in the correction of this car.

But Richie "Claudio finished it down 100% here at the "GI detail studio". BTW where is Caudio now.............................. me thinks my conversation with him and Aubry was very informative to say the least.

Last edited by Auto Concierge; 04-15-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:15 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
I can tell you with absolute certainty that NO gloss it products were used in the correction of this car.
Rich or his products aside, I'm more curious at your pad selection. Have you settled into a favorite routine such as wool to yellow to blue........wool/orange/green.....etc. I mostly use a DA with heavy orange first followed by a milder compound and yellow before finishing with LSP and blue.

Some guys are rotary/wool freaks, I find myself getting annoyed with the sling and going back to foam, even for cutting, and prefer a DA. Your results are so good I thought I would ask to see how many of your bag of magic tricks you would care to divulge and if there is anything I could be doing to get results closer to yours and spend less time at it.