Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

A little preview of what I've been working on......

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
A little preview of what I've been working on......

Old 11-27-2009, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
The Chosen One is an unknown quantity at this point
woow
nice

Old 11-27-2009, 11:27 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait for the full review!

Old 11-27-2009, 11:48 AM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
QTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to all
Originally Posted by strebo
Can't wait for the full review!
me too

Hemi

Old 12-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Dan JR Goodman is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Richie

while searching the internet I came across your post. For everyone reading this, Richie truly has the passion and one of the most knowledgable person I have ever met to do paint correction, especially on PPG Black paint. the results were awesome. feel free to contact me for reference - Dan "JR" Goodman