Notices
Classic Muscle Classic Muscle Car Discussion Forum.

1967 Mustang "NEMESIS"

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Hdesign is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi guys, my name is Ben Hermance and I designed Nemesis for a client that was looking for an outside-the-box approach to the car. I appreciate the honest feedback and I usually put more weight on negative feedback to any project so that I can make adjustments. To be totally honest, this is the first time I've heard this degree of adverse reactions other than the obligatory Mustang purists that harbor the anticipated default position that any divergence from factory stock or Shelby is a sacrilege. I don't happen to share that philosophy.

To the defense of Nemesis Motorsport and my design reputation, this car is a pre-production car with first article parts that have yet to have a second phase of refinements. The car was rushed to SEMA 07 with a lot of loose ends. This is not to say that the overall design will be abandoned because my client and I are extremely happy with the market response we've received so far. However, we were never delusional enough to believe that we were creating a kit that would match everyone's tastes. No car manufacturer can claim that status either regardless of pricetag.

Thank you for the feedback, I'm taking note of what is mentioned so that we can consider incorporating them into the production car. Please feel free to email, call or visit my website for more info. Thanks and keep the feedback coming!

Ben
508 612 0120 cell
ben@hermancedesign.com
Hermance Design

Last edited by Hdesign; 04-08-2008 at 02:43 PM.