Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Air Jordan XI

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Massyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to behold
Air Jordan XI

If anyone has any leads to a pair of size 10 or 10.5 in Black-True Red-White or Black/Varsity Red-White please feel free to PM me.

These have been my favorite shoes ever created and I have not been able to find any in good shape! Thanks guys.

I know there are some sneakerheads on here!!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
brick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura about
Got three pairs on ice but they are 11.5... HA! I used to collect Js but it has been a while since I bought any new additions.

Good luck with your search. Have you tried ebay. There should be some on there.

Brick

Old 07-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!