Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Louis V Sneakers

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TKDalumni

haha, see you when i come back from the aloha state!

Old 12-31-2008, 02:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
neeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond repute
I rock some prada ones much nicer in terms of shoes...funny thing is for a 500 dollar shoe there not comfortable. I only wear them on nice occassions anyhow.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:04 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I am not fond of sneakers, I prefer the moccasins and loafers they offer.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
neeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond repute
If any one is interested BTW I have a brand new pair of Cartiers Aviators with 18k gold screws and platinum plated frames. Then lenses are mirrored and are the polarized.

I'll be willing to let go for a steal.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
If you're gonna go LV, you gotta get the driver loafers

Old 12-31-2008, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
"MORE LOUIS V MY MOMMA COULDNT GET THROUGH TO ME" - kanye west