Notices
Celebrity Sightings | Clothing | Fashion Spotted! Your Favorite Celebrity and His/Her Automobile & The Fashion & Style Discussion Forum.

Louis V Sneakers

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond repute
Louis V Sneakers

Anyone got some? Never really see other people rockin' them..Don't know if that's good or bad

By tkdalumni, shot with Canon PowerShot SD870 IS at 2008-02-18

Old 02-19-2008, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
I have seen much worse, but to me they look like anything you could pick up at boathouse for >100CAN.

To each and their own though.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
Anyone got some? Never really see other people rockin' them..Don't know if that's good or bad

By tkdalumni, shot with Canon PowerShot SD870 IS at 2008-02-18
I like them, but I think you should clean them up a little bit.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
I was expecting some gaudy lookin crap like every other pair of sneakers I've ever seen from Louis Vuitton, but those are actually very nice.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah they do need to be cleaned..I feel they look more like a pair of Shelltoes than boat shoes??

Old 02-19-2008, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
They're not bad but I wouldn't pay the premium over the standard sneaker brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok, etc.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
any red bottoms ?

Old 03-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Are you guys serious about it having to be cleaned?

Old 03-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
shoes don't need clean... is the carpet that is dirty!!

Old 03-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Quick Reply: Louis V Sneakers