Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

2015 Cayenne

Old 02-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
2015 Cayenne

I may be late to the party here, but did anyone know that Porsche is doing a fairly major fix on the 2015 and they are not announcing it til the Macan hits the market? Are there pics out there???

Old 02-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That makes sense. They don't want to slow down the early sales of the Macan by letting everyone know the Cayenne is right around the corner.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
speedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nicespeedsters is just really nice
Love the design of the Macan, so I hope the Cayenne just morphs into a larger version of it. At least I hope they completely redesign the awful Cayenne rear lights.

Old 02-07-2014, 03:15 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by speedsters
Love the design of the Macan, so I hope the Cayenne just morphs into a larger version of it. At least I hope they completely redesign the awful Cayenne rear lights.
Agreed. That is my least favorite part.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Being a Cayenne owner and fan, I've seen all the spy shots of the 2015 Cayenne thus far and scrutinized every bit of it.

From what I've seen from the photos and heard from very reliable resources, the 2015 will include the following changes:
- Headlights with sharper edges compared to the rounded shapes on the current model
- All daytime running lights will shift to the four-dot spotlights you currently only get on the GTS and Turbo models
- Bi-xenon headlights should be standard while full LED headlights will become an option
- The front air intakes will be enlarged
- Indicators and position lights will receive a tweak similar to the facelifted Panamera with lights at the top of the intake for the base/S models and floating blades in the GTS/Turbo models
- The rear will receive a very substantial update with a more squared-off bumper and larger exhaust pipes embedded in the diffuser
- Macan-style 3D taillights are coming and will be slim, positioned high up in the body and feature new taillight graphics
- The Cayenne S will ditch the naturally-aspirated V8 adopt the new Porsche twin-turbo V6
- The Cayenne S Hybrid will make way for a Cayenne S E-Hybrid with the same plug-in hybrid system on its Panamera counterpart
- PDK is rumored to be adopted on all models except the S E-Hybrid and Diesel models

I'm expecting the following power figures on the facelifted Cayenne:
- Cayenne: 310hp 3.6L VR6
- Cayenne Diesel: 300hp 3.0L V6 turbodiesel
- Cayenne S: 420hp 3.0L twin-turbo V6
- Cayenne S E-Hybrid: 416hp 3.0L supercharged V6/plug-in hybrid system
- Cayenne GTS: 430hp 4.8L V8
- Cayenne Turbo: 520hp 4.8L twin-turbo V8
- Cayenne Turbo S: 560hp 4.8L twin-turbo V8

Interestingly, Porsche's deal with Volkswagen was to use the VR6 in the base Cayenne for two complete model cycles; the next generation/2018 Cayenne should be the first one to use Porsche engines across the board.

Lastly, news is that Porsche will debut the new Cayenne this summer as opposed to the end of the year as rumored earlier. If anyone is planning on acquiring a new Cayenne soon, I'd seriously suggest waiting for the 2015 either for the 2015 model itself or for great[er] deals on the older stock.

Porschephile88

Last edited by Porschephile88; 02-07-2014 at 04:06 AM.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Great post. That's what I was looking for.

Old 02-07-2014, 03:56 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic info! You are truly worthy of your username!