Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

what % discount can i get on v6 or a diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
what % discount can i get on v6 or a diesel

we currently have a 2011 cayenne v6 and we like it.
but possibly maybe selling it and getting 2014 v6 or diesel.

what % discount can be expected? I got 6% off on the v6 when it just came out. thanks!

Old 10-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura about
7% on ordered '14 or invoice on remaining '13

Last edited by slatett; 10-02-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:39 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slatett
7% on ordered '14 or invoice on remaining '13
What are you smoking?

Old 10-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
Sounds like the response of "invoice for remaining '13" was referring to 991's!?

It's all about supply and demand, and ( market depending) up here, demand is still very strong for both models. With Porsche tooling up for the Macan- supply going into winter/spring for both is low. ( most dealers in our area have not much on the ground) The good news- the value of your 11 V6 ( if trading)should also be strong

Old 10-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura about
well - I have a '14 CD on order and got 7% off and I got my '13 991 C4S for invoice (yes it was just sitting on lot) .. just saying

Old 10-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
Sounds like I was right then- invoice for 13 991 ( sometimes we sell below)

There are always exceptions to current market, especially those with great dealer relationships. The OP recieved 6 pecent off on a new Cayenne V6 then they came out in 2011- where most everywhere else they were selling at list.

Old 10-05-2013, 02:32 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Diesel units are more more avaiability I would say my "typical" good client would be around five percent. Six cylinders are very scarce, maybe $1000. Maybe.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by slatett
well - I have a '14 CD on order and got 7% off and I got my '13 991 C4S for invoice (yes it was just sitting on lot) .. just saying
What state are you in? I am liking 7%. It's going to be a really heavily option Cayenne Diesel. So I need all the % off as possible.

thanks for your reply.