Notices

Lum-Tec 300M-1XL, NIB, discount!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Lum-Tec 300M-1XL, NIB, discount!

Hi all, I've got a brand new, still in the box Lum-Tec 300M-XL up for sale. This watch just got shipped by Lum-Tec as a pre-order. As the title states it is the XL or 45mm model. It is a very substantial watch! Comes with the box, papers, bracelet and strap, it is exactly what you'd get if you ordered new one from their site.

The lum is as bright as the stock photos, even through the packing plastic it is impressive.

I got myself an Omega PO and don't need two divers in the house. I'm letting it go for $700 shipped which is $60 cheaper than buying it direct from them. Please check with lum-tec about the warranty transferring before buying, I believe it does but can't find anything on their site about it.

Photos are stock from their site, the one I have has packing plastic on it which I won't remove. I'm happy to send you pics of it, the box, etc... before you buy if you want. Payment via paypal and I'd prefer you have some references or are generally known on the forum rather than someone that just signed up and have 1 post, know what I'm sayin'?