Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Porsche Enhances European Delivery Program

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
^ Agree 100%. They need to give a 3-5% discount and stop charging VAT, period.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
Look at MB and BMW. They offer SIGNIFICANT discounts on the pricing of their ED cars, especially when priced against EU prices. They would be highly favorable to buy at a discount with US pricing and then flip in Europe. Could make a considerable profit if you wanted to try it.
how? u sign the contract saying that the car has to come back to the state after the ''European Delivery.''

Old 03-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
how? u sign the contract saying that the car has to come back to the state after the ''European Delivery.''
here's my question, if you don't have a title to the car until it gets to the US and your state issues one, how would you sell it in Europe without a title?

Old 03-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
here's my question, if you don't have a title to the car until it gets to the US and your state issues one, how would you sell it in Europe without a title?
u're not asking me right? we are on the same page.

Old 03-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't know how people do it. It does, however, happen. I, for one, want as little as possible to do with this or any other government, especially if I am in trouble.

Stoppie, didn't really think about it in terms of # of produced vehicles, but I agree with you there.

Yes, I had a 2010 X5M that was lemoned. Bought a 2011 CTT off the lot, that I replaced in July for a 2012 custom order. I love it. I am interested in the Panamera GTS as a replacement, but am afraid I would take a bath. Haven't really done much with that thought...

Old 03-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I wouldn't think that possession or absence of a title would matter much on the black market, but again, I am speculating. Just been told it has/does happen.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:12 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche does/did it because they can - period

Old 03-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Believe you- me. Would be exporters/crooks have and will continue to 'sign' legal paperwork and they LOL in the face of a lawsuit. But dealers and the Automakers are getting smarter....

the profit's they make for selling 'grey market' US bound cars can be substantial and, I guess, are out weighing the risks.

There are certain 'give aways' to what an exporter wants. lol

Old 03-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
I wouldn't think that possession or absence of a title would matter much on the black market, but again, I am speculating. Just been told it has/does happen.
Of course a title in hand gets the 'exporter' more $$;but its not a deal breaker...

There's ALWAYS a scheme cooking for these things I'm sure of it.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Porsche mag disagrees

Porsche 911 Production volumes

Auto blog reports this for m5 (M5 was mentioned not 5 series)

BMW M5 production comes to an end [w/video] - Autoblog
PS:

you gotta compared apples to apples. Meaning, an M5 would be to BMW what a 997 Turbo is to Porsche. etc ect.

anyway you slice it; far less 997 products were sold compared to the production numbers of the 5 series. You have to count the 5 series b/c THEY support BMW's bottom line. They offset the tiny volume of the M cars.

Quick Reply: Porsche Enhances European Delivery Program