Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

The New Porsche Macan is coming [Video]

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
So....
Is Macan pronounced "may-can" or "mah-can" ?
Here is audio preview:

macan pronunciation: How to pronounce macan in Indonesian

Old 02-18-2012, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Page won't load for me, but I assume it is "muh-con"?

Old 02-21-2012, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
wwilliams88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Carrera
Page won't load for me, but I assume it is "muh-con"?
Mah-Chahn

Porsche Macan: Porsche Parts & Porsche Accessories - Wholesale Porsche Parts & Tequipment - Cayman Panamera Cayenn

Old 02-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
JohnTeigh is an unknown quantity at this point
You know I don't like those hybrid 4x4 estate type cars but this one actually looks good I'm sure it's going to do very well. It will probably cost about 75 grand I expect

Old 02-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JohnTeigh
You know I don't like those hybrid 4x4 estate type cars but this one actually looks good I'm sure it's going to do very well. It will probably cost about 75 grand I expect
What, in dollars? The Cayenne sarts at like $50k. This should be in the sun-$50-40k range.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by astonmartinone77
What, in dollars? The Cayenne sarts at like $50k. This should be in the sun-$50-40k range.
Probably even lower than that. I imagine this car being very entry level. I bet the top of the line model won't get more than 400hp. I could see the base model getting as little as 200hp.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carrera
Probably even lower than that. I imagine this car being very entry level. I bet the top of the line model won't get more than 400hp. I could see the base model getting as little as 200hp.
But this shouldn't also be lower than the Q5, the car it's based on, because then, who would ever buy the Audi version? So I'm guessing at least $38k-45k.