Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Qatar | Cayenne & Panamera police cars

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 12:06 AM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marakji
Seems to me those offering to "ban" owe an apology, and not just to fadetoblack... More like an apology to all teamspeed members for such a "to quick to pull the trigger" attitude... I for one am stunned... Or maybe not... Come to think of it, there's a beige called "camel beige", and why shouldn't some feel offended by that?!?
and as far as you jumping on the bandwagon. I did apologize to you...unfortuantely for you it was via a neg rep.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:11 AM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
"That assumption there is based on what? On the fact that I have a different country flag than yours? I'd really like to know this. How can I "seem" to use that expression in a way that's offensive? Why can a Brit use it and people would laugh, but when I say it, you suppose I'm using it differently? Was there any evidence to support this, any reference in my previous posts towards a xenophobic/anti-semitic attitude coming from me? Have you searched the Internet and found I'm a secret hater?

I could understand asking about it first and maybe editing the post, but this hostile attitude towards something that "seems" like you make it so, is just plain old ignorance. Especially when this forum consists of people of different religions, ethnicity, etc. and when a lot of people actually watched a show, Top Gear that is, laughed at a joke and called it a day. In a car forum, full of Top Gear fans/viewers, you're blaming me for "appearance".

and dude with all due respect..I couldn't care less what flag you live under. Top Gear laughing at something is not a raging endorsement for anything whatsoever.

The only issue is that you did not mean it as it was perceived.

I find it unacceptable for Top Gear to use it as well. Not even a grey area..

Old 01-02-2012, 04:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
FadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enough
Dude, we're good. I understand that you're got the idea. That's what matters. There is no need to further discuss this, as this is not the way to start the New Year.

Thank you for understanding.