Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Panamera Camera in front bumper??

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DBV
Wow. I used to sell Porsche's too, and I was always amazed how LITTLE information fellow colleagues had about the cars. Always just enough to "move the metal".
Its really a lack of leadership at the dealership If the owner/GM/Sales manager act like douches, what do you expect? Sadly this disease is across the board on all brands.

two weeks ago my best friend was looking at explorers, I suggested the new jeep grand Cherokee. The sales guy not only swore in the first 2 minutes of meeting us- he had the balls to say " I sell Jeeps, not Fords. Why do i need to know about Fords?"

I proceeded to torture him and his sales manager....fvcktards.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
When the sales manager does nothing but hire tools who know nothing about cars what do you expect? Every car I have ever purchased I knew more about the car than the guy/girl selling it. I'd rather just order one then have to deal with these sales "experts".

Old 12-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by parealtor
When the sales manager does nothing but hire tools who know nothing about cars what do you expect? Every car I have ever purchased I knew more about the car than the guy/girl selling it. I'd rather just order one then have to deal with these sales "experts".
Tools can be sharpened dude.

It's lack of complete leadership/professionalism from the top. That's the real reason.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:31 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Similar to most realtors? You kind of left yourself open there...

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-07-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Similar to most realtors? You kind of left yourself open there...
holy crap I totally didnt catch his screen name! LOL

Bar none realtors are far worse than horrible car salesmen. Worse is rediculous R for being a Certified Realtor on their shirt....hahaa...

Thankfully the economy shat out most of the bad ones.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Being in car sales, I have owned seven new BMW's, four new and one used Porsche, three MB's and two Audi's. I have been to Stuttgart for four euro deliveries of my personal cars and two in Munich at BMW.

I have been certified in Porsche, Audi, Mercedes and BMW for fifteen years. I served on the Porsche advisory board for North America and been active with the local and national clubs for well over a decade. Your generalization is personally offensive. And I would not like to referred to as a "tool", thank you.

Last edited by Brobbins016; 12-07-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Being in car sales, I have owned seven new BMW's, four new and one used Porsche, three MB's and two Audi's. I have been to Stuttgart for four euro deliveries of my personal cars and two in Munich at BMW.

I have been certified in Porsche, Audi, Mercedes and BMW for fifteen years. I served on the Porsche advisory board for North America and been active with the local and national clubs for well over a decade. Your generalization is personally offensive. And I would not like to referred to as a "tool", thank you.
C'mon B. You know as I do that this business attracts bad stereotyping BECAUSE it's 'mostly' true. So ya, he's sort of correct.

But as I stated, its not nearly as much as bad sales people, as it is HORRIBLE "leaders/Managers/owners".

Make a few bucks and the douches think they're hero's.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Stoppie, go order a C4 and make me a sammich.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Stoppie, go order a C4 and make me a sammich.
No problem. I'll just need a $2500 deposit. How shall I title it? (the sammich)

Old 12-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
No problem. I'll just need a $2500 deposit. How shall I title it? (the sammich)
Use my given name.

Mr. RLEST8

Quick Reply: Panamera Camera in front bumper??