Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Panamera Camera in front bumper??

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Panamera Camera in front bumper??

In photo's of the Panamera Turbo and the GTS, there is what looks to be a camera located in the front bumper? I know with part assist there is one in the rear, but what is this lens looking part in the front bumper?

Old 12-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
no. That's laser cruise control.

Can you keep your questions to ONE thread versus many threads? Thanks.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
did you ever think about asking these questions at your dealer?

Old 12-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Most sales people at my dealers really don't know the answers to these questions. I often find better answers from other enthusiasts on these forums.

Old 12-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Who's your dealer? I'll make sure never to go there

Old 12-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by mile2424
Most sales people at my dealers really don't know the answers to these questions. I often find better answers from other enthusiasts on these forums.
Really? What state do you reside in?

Old 12-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Northern CA.

I feel like most dealers are trying to tell me all the marketing info about the car that I already know for the most part. Ordering options and specific questions are usually hard to come by from them.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by mile2424
Northern CA.

I feel like most dealers are trying to tell me all the marketing info about the car that I already know for the most part. Ordering options and specific questions are usually hard to come by from them.
Seriously? Are they that retarded?

So basically they're just your 'typical car sales douches'? Great. Makes me so proud to be in the same profession. <sarcasm>

If you have any questions or concerns just hit me up; I'll get answers for you.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a pathetic dealer. Definitely talk with STOPPIE

Old 12-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Stoppie is an atypical car sales douche.

Quick Reply: Panamera Camera in front bumper??