Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Drove the Panamera Turbo S

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
^^^

Old 07-04-2011, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
iceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Couldn't agree more. Wouldn't take if it was free. I would feel compelled to drive it and once seen in it I would be embarrassed. I will drag anyone in my S65. Bring it on Ginger. Come on up to the classy part of CA and I'll prove it.
Stange, the opposite happens to me. My good buddy has a S63, his car was parked next to my panny in front of the mall VIP parking.
While we where picking up our cars, there was a bunch of people around it( some taking picture w their mobile). All where looking/taking pics at the panny and none even ask about the S63. When they saw the interior as i open the door to enter, a few of them where so amaze that they said its one of the most beautiful interior they hv ever seen.

My friend was visibly distrub about it as his car was much more expensive then mine( i hv a V6 w sports design package and turbo 2 wheels)

I guees the panny is new and unique for a 4 door saloon. So they got more attention. To some it looks hideous. However To many people, it is a beauty. (or else why would it sold 25000 in a year)

Old 07-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Al12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Couldn't agree more. Wouldn't take if it was free. I would feel compelled to drive it and once seen in it I would be embarrassed. I will drag anyone in my S65. Bring it on Ginger. Come on up to the classy part of CA and I'll prove it.
Wow really its that bad for ya Geez...Dammit I actually paid for mine! But Dont worry I dont really regret it and i'll try 2 avoid u than in CA coz I just dropped my S63 and f430 which i loved dearly for these two and have been loving them both

These things r nothing short of aMAZING machinery!

P.S. before I had em I used to be the No 1 Panny Basher,Hater,Whateverr... (really) I challange anybody to try and test drive one :wink:

Attached Images  

Last edited by Al12183; 07-04-2011 at 06:54 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Al12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iceman912
Stange, the opposite happens to me. My good buddy has a S63, his car was parked next to my panny in front of the mall VIP parking.
While we where picking up our cars, there was a bunch of people around it( some taking picture w their mobile). All where looking/taking pics at the panny and none even ask about the S63. When they saw the interior as i open the door to enter, a few of them where so amaze that they said its one of the most beautiful interior they hv ever seen.

My friend was visibly distrub about it as his car was much more expensive then mine( i hv a V6 w sports design package and turbo 2 wheels)

I guees the panny is new and unique for a 4 door saloon. So they got more attention. To some it looks hideous. However To many people, it is a beauty. (or else why would it sold 25000 in a year)
+1 def get more comment/remarks on the porsche than the S63. But the S63 is a lil bit more solid than the panny overall

Old 07-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Mike, did you take any shots by any chance?

Old 07-05-2011, 08:35 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
Pana great car great engines etc... but it will never look as hot and have an awesome sound as the Mase quattroporte... the only problem of that car is the lack of power... they should do some limited version with the V12 engine from the 599 or even the V8 from the 458 and maybe even put the AWD system of the Ferrari FF so that it actually sticks on the ground and at the same time it is a nice cruiser....

that is what I think

PS: Sound of the Quattroporte..... AWESOME

Old 07-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Expect for the sound and exterieur the pan is way better than the QP. I loved the Pan after my testdrive and it was "only" the Panamera S with 400hp.

Old 07-05-2011, 08:50 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
yes obviously the pana will kick the quattroportes ass in every way possible... but you see them one next to each other... quattroporte WIN all the way...
i guess if at maserati they had the balls to do what i wrote it would be a great car

Old 07-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Al12183
Wow really its that bad for ya Geez...Dammit I actually paid for mine! But Dont worry I dont really regret it and i'll try 2 avoid u than in CA coz I just dropped my S63 and f430 which i loved dearly for these two and have been loving them both

P.S. before I had em I used to be the No 1 Panny Basher,Hater,Whateverr... (really) I challange anybody to try and test drive one :wink:
Awesome pair of cars. What wheels are those on the Panamera?

Old 07-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Al12183

:
Nice job with the Rapide How do you find it? Looks the same spec as ours.

Quick Reply: Drove the Panamera Turbo S