Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

H&R lowering module

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 11:20 AM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
H&R lowering module

Just installed Champion (H&R) lowering module to 2011 Cayenne S and well yes it lowers the truck.But I need some help,what is the OEM ride height with 21" tires ?

I didn't measure this before installing and I need a reference to set the low and middle settings.

Now I am just a little bit lower than OEM because if I try to go really low an error message appears in the dash.

Front left and right heights are adjustable but rear is not left and right adjustable so I think I need the PIWIS from the dealer to get a more precise ride height in each corner.

Any one has experience with H&R module etc??

Last edited by SSR; 06-19-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
That sounds like it is far from plug and play. Did you get it resolved?

Old 07-29-2011, 11:56 PM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
No it is not a PP you have to intercept wires,Now I will do an extrusion switch to control on - off from the cabin ...