Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Used 2008 Cayenne S- Buying Advice

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 09:08 AM
db9
Teamspeed Rookie
db9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Used 2008 Cayenne S- Buying Advice

I am new to this site and Porsche. I would appreciate any feedback what I can expect if I buy a pre-owned 2008 Cayenne S (ie pros/cons, recommendations/warnings, maintenance record, reliability etc). Is it going to expensive to own/repair? Thanks.

Old 02-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
db9,

these are all very hard to answer questions without knowing the car.
maintenance is expensive compared to a civic but if the car is maintained well and you have a good indy mech. who can work on it, then it's relatively okay. My friend has a 06 CS with 65k miles and has spent very little besides the tires, brakes, and normal tear wear stuff. Good luck. It's a fun car. Con is this is not going to be your last Porsche.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SPEEDANDTECH
Con is this is not going to be your last Porsche.
Very true.

Old 02-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Porsches are bullet proof.

I have 15,000 miles on my heavily modified 2007 997TT and it has never given me a seconds trouble.

My Ferrari on the other hand . . . .