Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Cayenne Hybrid: Very impressive

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010 | 06:21 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
dadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura about
Cayenne Hybrid: Very impressive

Test drove a Cayenne Hybrid while some work was being done on my Panamera 4S today and was very impressed. The drivetrain is surreal. If it wasn't for the graphics showing the flow of power in and out of the battery and for the tach showing the engine starting and stopping, you would have no way of knowing that this wasn't just a very smooth and powerful traditional engine. There is absolutely no driveline shudder, hesitation, lurching, nothing, just power, all the time, everywhere. I have driven a Prius before and it seems like a stagecoach compared to this new Porsche. Not sure I want one, but if there comes a time when I may have to have one, that would be OK with me.

Old 12-10-2010 | 08:03 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds awesome! Love to see this technology in all the Porsches!