Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Anyone know if Vorsteiner makes a good wheel?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jhall2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone know if Vorsteiner makes a good wheel?

I'm looking at wheels for the Panny I have on order and want to make sure I buy something that's built right. Any pros or cons on the Vorsteiner's?

Old 11-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jameslist is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 11-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't had their wheels but I have experience with their bodykits and have nothing but great things to say, go for it!

Old 11-24-2010, 01:11 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have any experiance with their wheels but everything else that they do is top notch. I have seen their wheels in person and they are beautiful...Go for it!

Old 11-24-2010, 01:52 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I like that they have low weights, good thing for performance.

Old 12-06-2010, 06:47 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Vorsteiner builds great wheels.

Lightweight
Great styling
Great finishes
and amazing 2-3 week leadtime

Here are some pics for you guys and the last few pictures of the wheels are of a rear 19 x 9.5 C63 wheel weighing in at 20.95 pounds!

Old 12-06-2010, 07:17 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^Great shots!

Got Lip ??

Old 12-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
The gun metal finish they use on their wheels looks far above better than any other company I've sen out there.