Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Eisenmann Panamera exhaust coming out June 2010!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Nate@IND
We have Eisenmann Panamera systems coming to the US in 3 weeks. I will make sure to get a comparison video. The Germans never seem to make any good media
Good to hear...maybe I can finally get a chance to hear my car when I drive it. I oh so miss the sounds from my C2S...

Old 06-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Banned
Nate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond repute
Two new photos from Eisenmann of the test system-

Old 08-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Banned
Nate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond repute
Systems are now in stock in the US for Panamera S and Turbo