Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

The Panamera Exhaust, by AWE Tuning. Refined performance, coming soon.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 02:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Alex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to all
The Panamera Exhaust, by AWE Tuning. Refined performance, coming soon.

The 4S Exhaust is coming soon to our global network of dealers, and to AWE Tuning. Stay tuned.

YouTube - AWE Tuning Panamera 4S Exhaust Teaser

Old 01-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds very good.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:23 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
iLike.

Old 01-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
Now that sounds mean!

Rep for a very nice job!

Old 01-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
alan6888hk is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds very niceeee.

Will you guys gonna come out with V6 version by any chance?

Old 01-12-2011, 01:47 AM
Banned
vdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these parts
what mode is that in,

Old 01-12-2011, 11:00 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Alex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to all
Originally Posted by alan6888hk
Sounds very niceeee.

Will you guys gonna come out with V6 version by any chance?
It is possible. I'd like to bring in a Turbo as well as a V6 to examine the exhaust systems on both those cars.

Originally Posted by vdubpower
what mode is that in,
This car did not have the Sport Exhaust option from the factory, so there were no additional modes available.

Our system is compatible with cars with and without the Sport Exhaust. The switch is deactivated on cars with the Sport Exhaust.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds great!

What components do you replace on the stock system? I have PSE and if/when I do the exhaust I'd like to keep the functionality of the loud/louder option?

Old 01-12-2011, 03:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by LRDog
Sounds great!

What components do you replace on the stock system? I have PSE and if/when I do the exhaust I'd like to keep the functionality of the loud/louder option?
The factory exhaust flows as follows: downpipes -> mid muffler -> large rear mufflers -> tips.

Our system begins after the mid muffler and is laid out as follows: OE mid muffler -> X-Pipe for better exhaust scavenging and improved tone -> straight through resonators -> specially designed Helmholtz noise cancelation rear resonators -> tips.

The Helmholtz units are really special. When combating drone with traditional perforated style mufflers/resonators you have to make the system quieter to eliminate the unpleasant sound at specific frequencies. The Helmholtz units allow us isolate unpleasant frequencies and eliminate them without changing the volume of the exhaust system.

The switching feature of the Sport Exhaust is not retained with our system, however even if it was I'm not sure you'd use it. The sound level is spot on and the tone, whether at part or full throttle, is intoxicating.

Old 01-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
That's prolly the best explanation I've gotten on someone's exhaust system. Thank you! May I ask if it would make sense to remove the mid muffler, install an x-pipe and keep the OE rear PSE mufflers?

Quick Reply: The Panamera Exhaust, by AWE Tuning. Refined performance, coming soon.