Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Traded in my Bentley Speed for a Panamera Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
well Ced i totally disagree... Treat others as you expect them to treat you... sence of humor .. really that was not even funny ! its easy to distinguish between a joke and a stupid comment.

Last edited by Bonita; 01-20-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
well Ced i totally disagree... Treat othera as you expect them to treat you... sence of humor .. really that was not even funny ! its easy to distinguish between a joke and a stupid comment.
Well Bonita, my point is, not everyone has a sense of humor, especially not behind a computer. I have a huge sense of humor, and tend not to get along with people that don't have any. But being on an internet forum and us coming from all 4 corners of the world, and different walks of life; what is funny to you might not necessarily be funny to me.

Old 01-20-2010, 05:59 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
I dont agree with the redneck comment, but its stupid and immature for some of you guys to expect everyone to have the same sense of humor as you do especially on the internet where emotions are translated using a keyboard.
A lot of the guys here tend to somewhat "know" each other and share the same values, political views, culture and etc.. Great for you, but not all of us do. So dont expect every one to react the same to your jokes. Simple.
Ced, I gave a very detailed post about the OP that contained no humor, no "context," no inside jokes or anything similar. I simply told like I see it.

There is simply no way to defend the OP's actions, posts or comments. period.

Old 01-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Ced is down with the "ones with long beards"...

Old 01-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
smells like pork...pork...

Old 01-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
Ced, I gave a very detailed post about the OP that contained no humor, no "context," no inside jokes or anything similar. I simply told like I see it.

There is simply no way to defend the OP's actions, posts or comments. period.
To be honest, i agreed with what you wrote.
And to be even brutally honest, i always had a hard time believing Saudi Ferrari owns all these cars; but what i dont understand at times, is that some members provoke him with their endless jokes (LAbrit and his crew for instance), forcing Saudi to react in a certain way or say certain things, then all the rest of you (who happen to me "e-friends" or real friends with LAbrit and them) jump on the bandwagon and attack this Saudi_ferari guy like he started it.

Its like in real life, in a bar fight or something, one guys talks the most shit, starts a fight, even throws the first punch or two, then gets knocked out, and the police comes and arrest the guy who knocked him out and ask the other one if he wants to press charges as if he was right in the first place. Stupid to me..

Look, I know its the internet, its not that serious, but just realize that people could be different than you, that is all.

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Ced is down with the "ones with long beards"...
Yea right...

Last edited by Ced; 01-20-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Am I late to the party?? AGAIN!!!!
No pix yet?

Old 08-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
No pix yet?
Lol me too, thanks for boosting this thread though. Gave me a good laugh

Old 08-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
No pix yet?
+1

Old 08-09-2010, 11:13 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
About seven months... This thread died in January. Along with SaudiFerrari.

Quick Reply: Traded in my Bentley Speed for a Panamera Turbo