Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Traded in my Bentley Speed for a Panamera Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 08:28 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Rednecks bro, rednecks.... as in the back of the neck is red... American term. And we do have a few. mostly into Asian or Muscle cars, just keep your Pimp hand strong and your humor intact bro. it's all good. Looking forward to the Panny photos. I threw snow tires on mine, still enjoying sub 0/60 launches. God Bless...

Old 01-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Saudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Rednecks bro, rednecks.... as in the back of the neck is red... American term. And we do have a few. mostly into Asian or Muscle cars, just keep your Pimp hand strong and your humor intact bro. it's all good. Looking forward to the Panny photos. I threw snow tires on mine, still enjoying sub 0/60 launches. God Bless...
Car delivery delayed to morning which is 8 hours from now because I asked for the turbo wheels and the car got the RS wheels so they will replace them with no additional cost.

Pics will follow

Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
I am looking for a few good "Wheel of Fortune" poses with this one as well brother. And please do not forget the sunglasses! Looking forward to your post and I personally guarantee after driving ours you will love it!

P.S. I got the RS wheels and I really like them. Enjoy!

Old 01-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Post pics when you get it!!

Old 01-13-2010, 12:32 AM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Saudi_Ferrari
Should I care about what bunch of red nicks doubts !!

this is not nice

Old 01-13-2010, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, even though i do think you should have waited for the Rapide but...

Old 01-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Saudi_Ferrari
Should I care about what bunch of red nicks doubts !!

So let me make sure I have this straight;

1) You have purchased several extremely expensive cars including a Speed GT, GTS, LP640, QP, 599, Cali, 16M, LP670SV and a Panny Turbo.

2) You have purchased every one of them brand new, often making sure you have "The First One in the UEA"

3) You have traded most of them in, typically after less than one year.

4) You have made numerous posts asking about which car(s) people think are the coolest and will get "The Most Attention."

5) You have also made numerous posts about which types of clothes will make you look cool, what type of watches will "turn heads,"

6) You started an entire thread about buying a fake watch, justifying your reasoning for wanting such a fake only to impress people by making them think you have the real thing.

The list goes on and on.

You have also made numerous classless comments about what people cannot afford that you can, often making blind assumptions about the financial capabilities about people you know nothing about. Your latest "Red Nick" comment is a real winner as well

You are an immature, insecure, show-off that needs to grow up and learn the value of money. Trust me, there are numerous people on here that could buy you and you revolving door of cars, clothes and watches many times over that are humble, nice, gracious and appreciative of what they have and what they have accomplished in their lives to earn what they have.

I am not the least bit impressed with anything you have. I do not doubt that you have these things, but I do not care. I am much more impressed with things that are earned, cherished, respected and appreciated. Not things that are purchased purely for attention and to impress people.

Old 01-13-2010, 09:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Biggy, why waste your time on this schmuck when you could just say this:

Saudi: You're a complete twat.

Old 01-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
any pics yet?

Old 01-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B4rad
Congrats, even though i do think you should have waited for the Rapide but...
One of his new cars will be traded in on the Rapide, most likely taking a massive hit on depreciation in doing so. That's his style

Quick Reply: Traded in my Bentley Speed for a Panamera Turbo