Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Panamera MEXICO - on track, on road, all models, all options

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed's Mexico Ambassador
frissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant future
Panamera MEXICO - on track, on road, all models, all options

It was just a matter of time I guess to drive it... I just came back froma 3 day Panamera driving adventure. All models, all options, ok not all options the "fridge" option is not available until late this year but the Burgmeister was well present among other tid bits... anyhooo our first day was on the track and two days driving on Mexican roads...crap can't upload pics somehow... view on my bloghttp://porschepuebla.homestead.com/blog1.htmlDJ please help with pics, thanks, my computer is down thanks to a Vista malfunction so thank Bill for not having pics up...so was I the first here to drive it?

Last edited by frissen; 09-10-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:43 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Do you mind telling us how it felt, nearly all of the reviews I read appreciate its interior finishing and comfort. Is it very stable at at turns, handles wells ?

Old 09-10-2009, 10:41 PM
frissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Do you mind telling us how it felt, nearly all of the reviews I read appreciate its interior finishing and comfort. Is it very stable at at turns, handles wells ?
My first view of the Pana was at a VIP presentation at a boutique hotel enclaved downtown Puebla, Mexico and the Pana look huge inside the tiny hotel. Since this was an static presentation the only thing I could do was check the quality of materials and built. Superb. Everything is tight. This was on Thursday by Sunday I was on the track and had my second view of the Pana. Once outside it didn't look huge and the lines started to make sense. Saw it move but was not yet allowed to drive it. Monday came and after a long intro of the car came time to drive. The amount of buttons and options is quite intimidating so I just decided to drive, I pushed sport every time I went in and sport plus if applicable. Pana S most fun, Pana 4S heavier and plenty of electronic help at all times, refined, Turbo with PCCB's, hectic, brutal yet controlable and refined. First impression is they are very solid, fast and refined but it was hectic jumping from one to the other, not time for notes, just drive, drive, drive. Tuesday, on the road, more time to enjoy options, Burgmeister, impressive, PCCB's, brutal, Sport Seats, expensive, regular Seats, adequate, ruffled leather, reccomendable, alcantara roof, a must, it helps a lot with the interior ambiance, Cocoa interior, get it with alu, wood loosens purpose, Beige, nice, alu or wood ok with beige, PDK fluctuated performance from model to model, Turbo ok, 4S hard on downshift, S overheated, engine, aspirated nice, linear, better than Cayenne, S had good consumption, 4S less good, Turbo guzzler, Turbo lag present, be careful when on twisty roads, handling superb, superb, superb, plenty of grip on all models, more fun on S, rear doesn't move is solid on turns, front understeer but on S and Turbo can module with gas, on 4S electronics take over and point you on right direction, ooohhhh 4 zone air con also a must for passengers, nice option BTW, what else... did I like it, yes, a lot...view my blog, DJ help to point on to blog or bring pics, I'm on a remote can't upload

Old 09-10-2009, 11:21 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
great story
but sorry man,but this is a pita to read...

Old 09-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the review. You can step away from the Red Bull now.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the review man, but it looks like a page

right out of John Doe's journals

Old 09-11-2009, 01:24 PM
I apologize, working from a cel phone make things difficult

Old 09-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by frissen
I apologize, working from a cel phone make things difficult
Yeah, we're just bustin' your nuts like the bunch of assholes we are.