Notices
Car Audio & Electronics Discuss Your Car's Electronics Here. Head Units, Amplifiers, Speakers, Wiring, Security, Radar, & More!

EVO full show system

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Infamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous has a reputation beyond repute
EVO full show system

This car came in for a full audio upgrade for the show season. We really wanted to show off what we are capable of doing for show cars, and the customer said no problem. He gave us a list of things he definitely wanted. He wanted to keep his rear strut bar in place, use bride material to cover all of the panels, and have a system that will attract a crowd at the shows. Here is what we came up with for him.

Pioneer Avic Z110BT
Hertz HSK 163.4 3 way component
Hertz HCX 165.4 coaxials
Image Dynamics horns
JL Audio Slash 300/4 x 2
JL Audio Slash 500/1
JL Audio 6w3v3 x 6

We built a 4th order bandpass box for the subs that is ported thru the rear deck of the car. There is also a custom trunk speaker setup that activates with a switch when the trunk opens. This turns on a set of speakers hidden in the trunk to attract more attention to the car at the shows. The front 3in and tweeter were molded into the pillars and the horns were installed below the dash. All finish panels were wrapped with Bride material and accented by CF fabric on the pressure fit panels. Well onto the pics

Old 04-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Why is Bride plastered everywhere?

Old 05-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Japanese seat company.

Sells the fabric to accent interiors or do stuff like that.

Old 08-14-2010, 06:13 AM
LBH
Teamspeed Member
LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!LBH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Clean install, well done. Many can make them look pretty but I really like your choice of components. Assuming those are the ID horns under the dash?

What are the grills in the rear dash for? I've seen sub boxes ported into the cabin like that but I see you used a tub style in the floor for those.....hmmm.....amp air vents? Coax's in there maybe?

Nicely done, I'd love to hear it, I'm sure it hits stiff instead of boomy with your choice of subs and I love systems like that personally.

Last edited by LBH; 08-14-2010 at 06:15 AM.