Notices

MONTREAL spotters thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Just spotted this on Sources, one my fav color combos on a GT...blue with white racing stripes...utter perfection

Attached Images  
Old 09-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i know its getting old but these are worth it!

this V10 convertible looked pretty boring beside the GT and only 15k difference between the 2

Old 09-09-2011, 02:57 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it...gotta win the lotto live to get me that GT^^^

Old 09-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Spots today...

Attached Images   
Old 09-09-2011, 07:00 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm probably the only guy that hates the wheels on the GT. I love every single thing about it but the wheels. The day I bought one I'd change them. The R8 V10 wheels are among the best looking OEM wheels on the market. Josh, if I'm correct, Sources is the go-to street for exotic spotting in Eastern Canada

Old 09-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 65°V12
Sources is the go-to street for exotic spotting in Eastern Canada
LOL....if you'd been you'd never want to go back!

Does that M5 have colour matched lips? The rest is sick

Old 09-10-2011, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
That Silver R8 GT is beautiful! What was the price?

Also, I love that white E60 M5 with HRE's, looks great!

I miss Montreal! I'm used to living downtown and spotting exotics so often I wouldn't look at them twice, and now in Georgia i get excited by base model 911's because there the rarest things around...

Old 09-10-2011, 01:08 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
LOL....if you'd been you'd never want to go back!

Does that M5 have colour matched lips? The rest is sick
I could see Josh and I getting into some serious trouble

Old 09-10-2011, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Stephan
That Silver R8 GT is beautiful! What was the price?

Originally Posted by 65°V12
I could see Josh and I getting into some serious trouble
on Crescent, not Sources!

Old 09-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut

on Crescent, not Sources!
THIS^^^ lol...I has to go on Sources daily for work and gym..thank god there seems to be an abundance of good spots there or else id blow my brains out lol

Quick Reply: MONTREAL spotters thread!!!