Notices

MONTREAL spotters thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
so who's house is that with the white aventador and black SLR

Old 04-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
so who's house is that with the white aventador and black SLR
I dont know his actual name but hes well known in the car community...hes also got a baby blue 560 TT, R8 V10, GTR, MP4-12c and shit ton of other cars...

Old 04-16-2012, 03:31 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
I dont know his actual name but hes well known in the car community...hes also got a baby blue 560 TT, R8 V10, GTR, MP4-12c and shit ton of other cars...

Old 04-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
oh that figures, didnt realize it was the same house

i heard it was the guy with the Moomba?

Old 04-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
oh that figures, didnt realize it was the same house

i heard it was the guy with the Moomba?
Herd the same as well

Old 04-16-2012, 09:31 PM
Check what was spotted today RIGHT near my work where I spot shit everyday but failed to spot this...FAWKKKKK...gotta keep my eyes opend now...my new goal is to spot it myself.

Attached Images   
Old 04-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Thats a hottttttttt 12c

Old 04-16-2012, 10:23 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
acrides is on a distinguished roadacrides is on a distinguished road
That 12c belongs to my in laws neighbour..

He also has:
Audi R8 V10 Spyder
M5
Range Rover
SLR convertable
Veyron (at his US home)
Ferrari Dino
Gallardo

Plus a huge collection of NSX's and many more Ferraris that he keeps at his home up north.

Old 04-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by acrides
That 12c belongs to my in laws neighbour..

He also has:
Audi R8 V10 Spyder
M5
Range Rover
SLR convertable
Veyron (at his US home)
Ferrari Dino
Gallardo

Plus a huge collection of NSX's and many more Ferraris that he keeps at his home up north.
I demand more pics or his cars!

Quick Reply: MONTREAL spotters thread!!!